The curly haired woman is often times the envy of most other women. It is the hair that is most sought after for special occasions and events - whether we want light curls or loose curls, tight curls or unkempt curls. And if you do not have it naturally, then you could either resort to the chemical presses for a more permanent curly haired look, or you could try conventional curlers and curling irons more a one-time look.
The curly hair however is one that needs careful care before you can reap the benefits of beautifully healthy curls. A curly haired person needs to understand that combing or brushing is not recommended - you will comb or brush your beautiful curls away! In addition, curly hair needs a lot of moisturizing and sometimes curl activation products. Once you take careful care of your curls, you will get those locks to look just like the celebrities in the movies and magazines.
One of the most important aspects of styling the well-maintained curly head is the length of the hair. The woman with short curly hair is limited with her styling options, and more than anything is faced with the daunting task of trying to tame the wild locks. This does not mean however that one has to live with the unruly pile of curls at the crown of your head. You can try side paths if your hair is long enough to bring it out of your face, or allow only gentle whispers of curls to fall on your face to compliment its features. Clips and hairpins can also be used to pin the hair up in various positions that could be entirely up to you and your personality.
The medium length and longer length curly hairs are much more forgiving to style and cut. Medium length curly hair is easy to tame and has a versatile range of styles that you could choose from for styling. Whether you choose the keep your hair upswept or down loose, the curly hairstyle is one that is easy to maintain and simple to adjust. For an upswept option of the curly hairstyle, you could try piling the hair at the top of the head and allowing the curls to fall freely in any direction. Another curly hairstyle for the medium length hair is to clip up selected pieces of the hair allowing soft tendrils to escape in an unkempt but well maintained look. Both of these options are suitable for the romantic special occasion, but for the more casual look you could simply pull your hair in a tight pony at the crown of your head or let it hang loose as you desire.
The long curly hair can afford a bit more variation than the medium or short curly hairstyles. For a simple but classy look, you could try simply pulling your hair in a loose knot at the back while allowing soft curls to frame the face. You could also try options such as hair pins and other hair accessories to create beautiful variations in hairstyles.
1. Bangs with Curly Red Hair
2. Cute Asian Hairstyle for Long Curly Hair with Bangs
3. Best Long Curly Blonde Hair with Bangs
4. Medium Natural Curly Messy Haircut with Bangs
5. Curly Copper Hair with Bangs
6. Best Long Curly Hair Style with Thin Side Bangs
7. Carly Simon Curly Haircut with Bangs
8. Daily Simple Messy Hair with Bangs
9. Curly Dark Mid Length Hairstyle with Bangs
10. Best Edgy Medium Haircut with Side Bang
11. Aly Michalka Natural Hair with Curly
12. Fantastic Thick Wavy Dark Curly Hair
13. Best Seriously Cute Hairstyle with Curly Ends
14. Best Party Half Up Hairstyle for Long Hair
15. Jessica Alba Light Brown Hair with Bangs
16. Abbey Lee Kershaw Long Curly Hair with Bangs
17. Best Classy Brown Curly Hair with Side Bangs
18. Best Long Naturally Fine Curly Hairstyle
19. Brunette Very Long Curly Hair with Bangs
20. Best Messy Wavy Curly Hairstyle for Women
21. Reese Witherspoon Blonde Curly Haircut
22. Nice Brown Long Curly Hair Style with Bangs
23. Emma Stone Platinum Blonde Hair with Side Bangs
24. Cute Long Brown Hairstyle with Layered Bangs
25. Elisha Cuthbert Blonde Hairstyle with Layered Bangs
26. Best Curly Layered Hair with Wispy Bangs